In most recent years we’ve witnessed an increase in the size of the cryptocurrency market, exposure to mainstream media and general interest primarily in the rise of ICOs. These have led to the increased demand for exchanges that provide liquidity and access to the market for investors. As the market has evolved, exchanges have along with it.
The first generation of exchanges in the cryptocurrency space were plagued with issues, difficulty in usability, lack of transparency and trust with exchanges, and liquidity. These exchanges were followed by second generation exchanges that arrived as online payments gained popularity through the popular platform, PayPal. The exchanges were primarily focused on regions or specific to crypto to crypto transactions or fiat.
However, crypto traders faced a variety of problems: limited pairing options, long exchange timing, transaction risks, high costs, and limited access to new cryptocurrencies. Users also experienced a “knowledge gap” due to the lack of up-to-date information needed to make a profitable transaction.
Robin8 is launching a third-generation exchange that would solve the issues above. One of the main features is to integrate a news feed that would provide relevant information to traders and help them make timely and balanced decisions. The buying and selling process will be based on factual data available to users live.
The Robin8 exchange will be the first to include integrated news and data feeds to improve user experience.
Robin8 has always been committed to empowering users with data, in the same way, the exchange will empower traders with real-time data from the market.
Robin8 operates on democratic principles that allow traders to control and manage their data on a global scale. The exchange also enables users to create personal tokens.
The Robin8 team is highly experienced in digital projects. The exchange will undergo extensive audit to ensure the highest security standards and meet regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions.
The Robin8 module architecture provides for a strong fault tolerance which is crucial for an efficient trading process.
Robin8 will be the first exchange to feature a live crypto news feed. This will contribute to further data transparency and rationalized decision-making when trading. The news feed will include crucial information from other exchanges. A short-term pricing prognosis will be introduced in later versions.
Traders receive information on anticipated transaction timing in real time to prevent bottlenecks. Any delayed trades will feature an alert with the cause. Any issues can be solved via 24/7 technical support.
Listed currencies will receive access to the Robin8 PR platform for marketing services and keeping the market up-to-date on their latest news.
The Robin8 exchange will offer a variety of fiat currencies for offering the best liquidity options to users. The goal is include USD, EURO and KRW. The fiat currencies will be paired with the listed crypto-currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, QTUM, NEO, and PUT.
The initial release will be in English, with Chinese and Korean following in later versions. More languages will be added later.
- Robin8 Exchange Coin (EPUT): The total emission is set at 100MM EPUTs. The EPUT will have a fixed exchange rate with PUT. 50% of the coins (25 mln) will be sold during the ICO, 20% – allocated to the Team and 30% will be used for ecosystem development and reserves.
- The ICO will comprise 3 stages, with the price of the token increased at each stage. PUT holders are offered a 20% discount.
- The buyers will receive tokens in 5 days after the end of the ICO.
- Token functionality: EPUTs can be used to pay for any fees on the platform – Exchange fees, Withdrawal fees, Listing fees, Marketing fees. Discount rate for EPUT and PUT holders is set at 50% (1st yr), 25% (2nd yr), 12% (3rd yr), 5% (4th yr) and zero discount 5th yr+.
- 40% will be used to develop the Exchange platform
- 50% will be used for Exchange branding and marketing, including promotion
- 10% will be kept in reserve to cope with any unexpected situation